abandoned places in yerevan

Me and my friends love to go to abandoned places so much. Аlways have fun there.
There we listen to different songs. We drink and eat different «nasty» things.
And in the summer every morning at 6 we go there to meet the dawn of the sun. Аnd in the evening to watch the sunset. I generally like to spend all my time there. 
With a small company we went into the abandonment a month ago. Аnd I want to share all my feelings that overwhelm me. Once we climbed onto the roof of this abandoned building. And I remember it was so scary. And 30 minutes I couldn’t go down. And when I gathered my strength and did it, Dаve took a photo and called it “never give up”. 
In this photo Arsen helps me get down. Emotions beyond words.
And I love this place so much that I asked my photographers to take pictures for advertising in this particular abandonment.







Комментарии

Популярные сообщения