Did God make us OR did we make God?

Great question, and you're not the first to ask it.( I’m atheist, haha).
This may seem horrible, strange, paradoxical - but atheists tend to treat religion more seriously than the majority of believers. Those who don’t believe in God take the blame for this world on themselves. 
“ Humanity will not be happy until it becomes atheistic. ”...
Personally I think that religion is not right. It only complicates life. I'm atheist because I don't need God. But I’m not trying to convince someone to become an atheist. Everyone has their own opinion.
Now is the time that everyone for «fashion» wakes up in the morning and says «I'm an atheist!». 
Sometimes people don’t think what they are doing. Many of those who consider themselves to be an atheist are skeptical of all supernatural beings, phenomena and forces, pointing to the lack of empirical evidence of their existence. I really like the idea that people are taught in many churches - that evolution is incompatible with God. Because we can definitely demonstrate that evolution is a fact! The truth that science reveals is so beautiful and exciting that it is simply obscene to fill the mind with silly medieval alternatives that have nothing to do with the truth. I didn’t try to read or learn about different religions. Many people do nasty things to each other and asks forgiveness from God. Is this right?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения