Life goals

Hey. My name is Has. I am turning 18. And in these 17 years I did anything. At 4 or 5, I was involved in swimming, I was a champion and after a while I even started doing this sport not with my peers, but with people who were from twenty to thirty years old. I swam the coolest. It’s a fact. But soon I quit swimming and started practicing and going to dance and figure skating classes. I don’t remember how many years I studied, but soon it all dropped out. I’m such a person. If I reach a height somewhere, I get bored and I drop everything. And after a while, when I was not doing anything else, I decided to try myself in singing. On the first day I was distinguished by my voice. I was soprano (this is a high female singing voice). After 2 years, I again threw everything. At the moment I am engaged in volleyball. Already 4 years. But in the future I don’t wanna be a volleyball player. I’m also a photomodel. Now it’s not so often, but I advertise clothes or just do photoshoots. Also I’m taking photos people, I really like the looks that are different from others and I turn it into aesthetics. I also draw with a pencil. Different things. Portraits or sketches. Anything.
In general, I don’t plan anything for the future. Because you don’t know what will happen in a minute, an hour or tomorrow. But like everything I also have a lot of dreams and goals. Firstly, I will have a job, because it is the most important for me. To be honest I don’t plan a family. My first place is study and work. If I reach my goal, then I will have a husband and children.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения