Distance learning

Some/Any/no

3. Choose correct answer!

1. Have you got __ English friends?
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
2. No, I haven’t got __ English friends.
  •  no
  •  some
  •  any
3. But I have __ English penfriends.
  • some
  •  any
  •   no
4. He has __ friends at all.
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
5. She has __ best friend. They spend all their time together.
  •  some
  •  no
  •  a
6. Would you like __ more orange juice?
  •  some
  •  a
  •  no
7. I have hardly __ money left.
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
8. I never have __ luck with the lottery.
  •  some
  •  any
  • a
9. Have you got __ money?
  •  any
  •  a
  •  no
10. Yes, I’ve got __
  •  any
  •  some
  •  a
11. Have you got __ water?
  •  any
  •  a
  • no
12. No, I haven’t got __
  •  some
  •  any
  •  a
13. I want to find __one to love.
  •  some
  •  any
  • no
14. I think I’ve got __thing in my eye. Can you have a look, please?
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
15. I’ll live __where in London. It doesn’t matter to me.
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
16. There’s __body in the classroom at the moment. It’s empty.
  •  some
  •  any
  •  no
17. Are you looking for __thing in particular? (In a shop)
  • any
  •  no
  •  a
18. No, I’m not looking for __, thanks.
  •  anything
  •  any
  •  something

4. Match the clauses to make logical sentences.

  1. The proportion of imported goods- d. is increasing constantly.
  2. Due to economic integration- e. we have much more variety in our consumer goods.
  3. Importing core consumer goods may — a.weaken local economies
  4. If a country is highly integrated- b.into the global economy,it may lead to its political dependency.
  5. Economic integration accelerates the economic- f. development of most countries.
  6. Sometimes buying goods abroad- c. can reduce costs.

5. Complete the sentences with: late, later, latest, last, latter, lately

  1. Ruben did his best to win. Unfortunately, he finished late .
  2. Do you know that Ann is in her late fifties?
  3. Have you read J. Swift’s latest book?
  4. Ann and Ruben both are hardworking pupils, but the latter is more active at home.
  5. Every Armenian wants a car of latter  fashion.
  6. I couldn’t understand the last line of that poem.
  7. You are always late for office.
  8. Alex has been reading a lot of books lately .
  9. I haven’t seen Aram lately. When did you see him last time ?
  10. Come on. Dinner is ready. You can do it later.

6. Choose on of your favorite short stories and record your reading, make your own Audio book. 

I read this short story once in our English class, and kinda like it. I usually don’t read short storys, that’s why i don’t have any favorite one. 
audio book by me and the story here

7. Choose the proper option.

The person ___________ rang the doorbell was wearing a red coat.
1) who              2)which             3)whose                4)  whom
The patient __________ husband was complaining was very pale.
1) whom            2) whose            3)where              4) that
She pointed to a black car __________ was parked next to hers.
1)   who             2)which/that         3)where           4) whom
Tell me __________ you are looking for and I’ll try to help you.
 1)  who                   2)whom              3)whose           4)that
Over there is the park __________ the picnic was organised last year.
1) which                2)that                   3)where               4)whose
There several coats here. ___________ one is yours?
1) who                2)which               3)whose                4)where
____________ umbrella is this? Mine is blue.
1)  who              2) whom                 3)whose                 4) which
You say you called yesterday. To __________ did you speak?
1) who           2) whom                  3) whose                 4)which
We’re going to meet at the hotel __________ the conference is being held.
1) that             2)  where                 3)which                   4)who
I need to know the number of people __________ are going to attend.
1)  who/that          2) who                 3)  whose             4) which

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения