Task01/10

 

  1. Grandma: «Dad has made breakfast.»
    Grandma said (that) Dad had made breakfast.
  2. Mia and Zoe: «We have cleaned the kitchen.»
    Mia and Zoe said (that) they had cleaned the kitchen.
  3. Tom: «She has left the house.»
    Tom remarked (that) she had left the house.
  4. Ella: «I have taken great photos.»
    Ella told me (that) she had taken great photos.
  5. Max: «They haven’t written text messages.»
    Max said (that) they hadn`t written text messages.
  6. Henry: «Lisa has tried skateboarding.»
    Henry mentioned (that) Lisa had tried skateboarding.
  7. Anna: «Richard has never touched a snake.»
    Anna said (that) Richard had never touched a snake.
  8. Lucas: «I haven’t seen my brother since 2018.»
    Lucas remarked (that) she hadn`t seen his brother since 2018..
  9. Grace: «Ken has fed the pets.»
    Grace told me (that) Ken had fed the pets.
  10. Ruby: «Adam has not collected stickers.»
    Ruby told me (that) Adam had not collected stickers.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения